Tuesday 28 June 2011

Wrapin' it up.....

I have actually found this little adventure into “WEB 2.0” quite fun!!…. It has opened my eyes up to so many different forms of communication technology that I have not had a chance to know about until now… I think I have enjoyed Library thingy the most out of everything – such a great way to know what people are reading and to get reviews and just to see what book’s are out there…
I use RSS feeds now all the time to get up to date info sent to me constantly – which I love so much for its convenience…. And now I also have a facebook page thanks to WEB 2.0 which I’m sure I will keep on using and have lots of fun with …. And I also absolutely loved the U TUBE exercise – hours of fun to be had there….So all in all there are quite a few things I will intimately carry on using in my everyday life, from learning how to, from this exercise WEB 2.0
– so thank you Ghylene & Casey for bringing it to us!
J  

No comments:

Post a Comment